It’s here! It’s finally here! This week Insomniac is releasing Spider-Man on the PlayStation 4, and we want to play the entire game alongside our wonderful community. If you’ve read Andrew Reiner’s review, you know that we loved the game and are excited to talk all about it on The Game Informer Show podcast.
On September 13th, we’re kicking off the first of three discussions where we dive in as deep as possible talking about Insomniac’s Spider-Man. Let’s get specific. We want you to play until the end of Act 1, which you’ll know via a trophy or when (very innocent, vague story detail ahead) Norman Osborne gives a big speech. We want you to write in to email@example.com with your thoughts on the game so far. We encourage you to write in with whatever tickles your fancy, preferably something focused and in-depth rather than a series of bullet points. If you’re looking for a jumping off point, here are some topics you can write in about…
– Why do you think Insomniac’s Spider-Man has made such a big splash compared to previous Spider-Man games?
– What has been the biggest surprise?
– Is the web-slinging everything you expected?
– What is your favorite big moment?
– What is your favorite tiny detail?
– Are you intrigued by the story?
– What line of dialogue stands out to you?
Subscribe to The Game Informer Show podcast by clicking right here, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org, and get ready for a fun conversation on September 13th!